Transition: Celebrating and Moving on into Joy
Join Kahu and Kirael as they share their wisdom on transition and change
- What is the significance of the number seven? Why do we think seven is a lucky number? What is the energy that surrounds this number?
- What are the levels of our lesson plans? As we make changes in our jobs, relationships, family structures, etc., do our cycles change or remain the same?
- Why is it so tough to transition from one space to another when we know transition is good for us?
- As healers, how do we assist people as they experience the changes in their physical health?
- How does our four-body system experience transitions? What do we do to focus on the celebration of change?
- Why do we fear death?
- What makes this transitional death experience the most sought-after journey of the universe?
- How might we view the stages of dying in the light of celebration and joy, as people prepare for their transition back into the Creator’s Light?
- If Mother Earth is in her joy of transition, how might we weave our human experience with her light to end global warming and pollution?
Transition: Celebrating and Moving on into Joy (MP3 files – 2 parts)